· University graduate preferably in fashion management / business or design related discipline.
· Fresh graduates welcome.
· Experience in any of the below product categories is a plus:
Fashion accessories / beauty accessories / lifestyle / packaging / colour cosmetics & toiletries.
· Experience or an interest in digital marketing is a plus.
· Good understanding of European or US markets & lifestyle accessories trends analysis (styles, colours, materials, shapes and artworks validation).
· Strong product sense supported by a deep knowledge of manufacturing processes.
· Creative and innovative.
· Well organized and detailed with a multitask mindset.
· Able to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Mature, responsible and independent, with a strong team spirit.
· Fluent in English is a must, mandarin is a bonus.
- Photoshooting samples.
- Sample uploads to internal platform.
- Sample labelling & sending out.
- Trend & product research.
- Mood board prep.
- Assist with meeting prep.
- Assist with customer meetings & follow-up.
- Factory sourcing & communication.
- Conduct sample reviews & give feedback to factories.
- Holiday cover for PMs.
- Other adhoc tasks.
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: 9:30am -6:30pm
Work Location: Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or remotely will be considered
INTERESTED PARTIES, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME WITH EXPECTED SALARY TO (HR@CONCEPT4.NET)
OR CONTACT US FILLING THE FORM HEREUNDER
Are you a good fit?
Become part of our team