Who we are
Concept4 Ltd is a key player in the sourcing, design and development of fashion & beauty accessories, GWPs and packaging. Founded in 2003, we are a One-Stop Solution for brands
to source and create quality cosmetic, fashion, and lifestyle products.
As technology continues to develop, we are dedicated to adapting our processes to the trends and needs of society, as well as making use of new technology to create better products and provide more efficient services to our clients. We have a few of greenfield projects aimed at disrupting a mainly classical and manual oriented process in the trade industry, and we hope to have more talented people join our already amazing Digital Team.
• We aspire to create digital products that have the power to change our work
• We always prioritise quality and user-centric design
• We respect a sustainable way-of-working and work–life balance
• And finally, we value growth, learning, and a good team culture over anything else
Who you are
A real team player who thrives on collaboration and being a multiplier. A product manager who likes to design, interact with people, optimise, and improve software. A future colleague that can appreciate a tight-knit culture and a light and creative atmosphere.
• University degree / diploma and a keen interest in technology.
• 3+ years of relevant Web development experience.
• Familiarity with Back-end technologies (NodeJS, Express, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
• Familiarity or experience setting up, configuration, and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure
• Strong grasp of concepts like Web Components, RESTful APIs, Authentication and Authorization, and CICD
• Experience using relational and non-relational databases
• Experience in using version control systems like Git
• Fluent in English in both professional and informal conversations.
• Software Security knowledge
• Agile Methodologies knowledge
• Infrastructure-as-code and Containerisation knowledge
• Software design, development, testing and deployment of system application.
• Support the team on the different stages of the system development life cycle, hence, to produce deliverables for system design and development, documentation, and monitor the implementation against development standards.
• Coordinate with users on ad-hoc project implementation, analyze requirements and make recommendation on appropriate approaches to fulfill business needs.
• Cooperate with internal and external parties to complete the team goals
You don’t have to be a rockstar developer, but you need to have the grit to be in a rockstar team.
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Discretionary bonus, Double pay, 5 days work, 12-16 days annual leave, Bank holiday, Medical benefits, Flexible working hour, Work from home benefit
Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OR CONTACT US FILLING THE FORM HEREUNDER
Are you a good fit?
Become part of our team